En voilà une bonne nouvelle… Ca ne va pas me faire acheter du Gucci… (hahaha, même si j’en avais envie…) mais disons que c’est un exemple à suivre, un pas dans la bonne direction, vers une mode durable et plus respectueuse. De là à parler de conscience sociale et d’éthique, ça reste à prouver… Encourageant tout de même !
Publié le mercredi 11 octobre 2017 à 22h10 (heure belge) sur www.rtbf.be
I am a communications, PR and marketing specialist… I am transitioning into a new position in Ottawa, because I moved here 16 months ago. Even if I already had expertise and experience in Belgium, I decided to add a Canadian diploma to my accomplishments. Now, it’s time for me to apply for a new challenge in my new Canadian life. Here’s what I’m looking for in a new job, as candidate :
- To me, looking for a job is not just a clerical task. I didn’t decide to change my entire life and move to Canada to find a basic job, to show up as candidate unprepared, without thinking about my futur role. I’m awake and aware about what I’m looking for as professional…
- I have my own career story, I took some concrete and sometimes difficult decisions in my career. I owned my PR agency, I took my responsibilities. I have an entrepreneurial mindset. I have not undergone my career, I have shaped it and I want it to continue in the same way.
- ASK : Always Seek Knowledge, that’s my credo. Even I didn’t know something, even I haven’t worked in this function or industry, it doesn’t matter, I can learn, there’s always a solution ! Don’t be linear, use both part of your brain, be creative AND pragmatic !
- I’m looking for a job were I can take responsibilities, were I can share ideas with colleagues, were we can go forward all together.
- I’m not a sheep, I have my own opinions, but no worry, I’m a good team player too !
- I’m confident in my skills and abilities to learn. Why would not you be so?
- I think out of the box, I always try to see further.
- I know how to relativize and how to use my sense of humor. Nothing to do with « no-efficiency » but life is too short to stay serious all the time, hé !
- Of course, paycheck is important ! But, if you’re not happy in your daily work… that doen’t make any sense. My first motivation is the achieve projects, internal as external.
- Finally, I value my life outside of work. Work-life balance is crucial !
Interested ? Please have a look to my Linkedin profile then contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org